SBI Online – Apply Online for 2000 PO Recruitment 2015
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies in State Bank of India (2015-16). Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 13-04-2015 to 02-05-2015. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
How to apply
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.sbi.co.in
3. Now open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
4. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
5. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
7. Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
8. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
9. Pay the prescribed fee through online mode in the respective bank.
10. On successful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
11. After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and e-receipt for future use.
Name of Post :Probationary Officer (PO)
Total Vacancies: 2000
Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years as on 01-04-2015
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Starting Date for Online Registration & Online Fee Payment: 13-04-2015
Last Date for Online Registration & Online Fee Payment: 02-05-2015
Last Date for Printing of Application: 17-05-2015
Month of Exam: June 2015 (Tentatively)