Delhi Technological University Exam Result 2023 | Updated:

Delhi Technological University which was formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering is one of the leading universities of the country imparting technical skills to the students. This leading world class technological university is playing a key role in both national as well as international level by promoting the engineering spirit to empower the youth of India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college which was established in 1941. In the year 2009, the college was given the university status and offers various Bachelor and master courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D, MBA etc with a strong emphasis on scientific and technological education and research.

For getting admission in full time Bachelor engineering Degree in DTU is through the JEE Mains which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. In DTU, 85% of the seats are reserved for students of National Capital Territory of Delhi while remaining 15% seats are for the candidates who are from outside of Delhi and they get admission based on their All India merit rank in JEE Mains. Admission in various Postgraduate degrees is based on the performance in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE. For NRI’s and students ,Foreign National and Persons of Indian Origin(PIOs) the admission is based on the basis of merit score in Graduate Record Examination(GRE) while for admission in MBA students need to clear the Common Admission Test (CAT) followed by group discussion and an interview.

Delhi Technological University Result on

The Delhi Technological University (DTU), based in Delhi in India, makes available the examination results of its varied affiliated academic programs on its official web portal, Students who have appeared for the exams of the DTU courses have to browse its official website to view their results. In addition, you must visit its official portal regularly to stay updated about the exam result release dates.

Once the DTU releases the exam results, you have to go to the “Web Resources” section on the official portal home page and locate the “Examination & Result” tab. You will then be directed to the “Exam” website, where you have to click on the relevant result link. After doing that, your exam result appears on the screen. Make sure you have a print copy of your examination result for your records.

At the DTU, aspirants can apply for a range of undergraduate, doctoral, and postgraduate programs. Among the different DTU departments are Applied Physics, Civil Engineering, Environment Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biotechnology, Humanities, and Information Technology.

Delhi Technological University

    Details of Delhi Technological University

  Full Name Delhi Technological University
  Affiliations UGC
  Contact No 011 2787 1018
  Founded 1941
  Address New Delhi, India
  City Delhi
  State New Delhi
  Country India
List of courses offered by Delhi Technological University
  Courses    Duration
B.E. (Biotechnology)4 Years
B.E. (Civil Engineering)4 Years
B.E. (Computer Engineering)4 Years
B.E. (Electrical Engineering)4 Years
B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)4 Years
B.E. (Environmental Engineering)4 Years
B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)4 Years
B.E. (Polymer Science & Chemical Technology)
B.E. (Production & Industrial Engineering)4 Years
B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)4 Years
B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)4 Years
B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)4 Years
B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)4 Years
M.E. (Civil Engineering)2 Years
M.E. (Computer Engineering)2 Years
M.E. (Electrical Engineering)2 Years
M.E. (Electronics & Communication)2 Years
Ph.D. (Civil Engineering)3 Years
Ph.D. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)3 Years
Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering)3 Years
M.Sc.2 Years
Ph.D. (Applied Chemistry)3 Years
Ph.D. (Applied Mathematics)3 Years
Ph.D. (Applied Physics)3 Years
M.B.A.2 Years
Information Technology Courses
B.E. (Information Technology)4 Years
List of colleges affiliated with Delhi Technological University
  S. No.    College Name
1Delhi School of Management - DSM
2Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan