The Commissioner of School Education that comes under the Government of Andhra Pradesh is responsible for conducting the Teachers Eligibility Test (APTET) in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The APTET is held on a state-level to recruit teachers in Primary Schools (Classes 1th to 5Th) and Secondary Schools (Classes 5th to 8th).
The APTET consists of two papers that are Paper-I and Paper-II. The applicants for primary teacher positions have to apply for Paper-I and those for secondary teacher posts have to submit applications for Paper-II.
Note that only applications for both papers that are submitted within the given deadline are considered by the authorities. Also, only the applications of eligible candidates are processed. Thus, the candidates must apply only if they are eligible and within the deadlines given.
|APTET Exam Highlights|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Short Exam Name||APTET|
|Type of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Conducting Body||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Helpline Number||9505619127 , 9505780616 , 9505853627|
|Exam Level||State Level|
APTET: Eligibility Criteria
All applicants have to fulfill the below-listed eligibility norms.
- The age limit of the candidates should be between 18-45 years
- They must be citizens of India
- Pass Senior Secondary or Intermediate exams with minimum 45% marks. Also, they have to pass or currently be studying in the final year of the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course.
- Secure minimum 50% marks in the Senior Secondary or Intermediate exams. Moreover, they must pass or presently be studying in the final year of the 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education course
- Score at least 45% marks in the Senior Secondary or Intermediate exams. More so, they have to pass or be pursuing the final year of the 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) program
- Hold a B.Com or BSc or BA degree or presently should be studying in the final year of the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education program
- Have a BSc or BCom or BA degree with minimum 45% marks. Additionally, they should pass or be presently enrolled in the 1-year Bachelor of Education course
- Secure a BA or BCom or BSc degree with minimum 50% marks. Moreover, they should pass or presently be studying in the 1-year BEd Special Education program
Note 1: For Paper-2, if the candidate has not scored the minimum qualifying marks during graduation but has completed post-graduation course in a relevant discipline, then they are eligible to apply.
Note 2: The reserved classes have 5% relaxation pertaining to the minimum qualifying marks at the Senior Secondary or Intermediate level.
APTET: Application Form
Candidates for both Paper-I and Paper-II have to submit online applications on the official site that is cgg.gov.in. They must select the ‘APTET Application Form’ link on the website. Then, they must fill in the required fields in the form. Besides, they have to upload scanned images of the mandatory documents and in the prescribed format. They must, also, review their application after filling the form and uploading the documents.
As part of the application process, they must also pay the Application Fee as well. Finally, they must take a printout of their applications for record purposes.
APTET: Exam Pattern
The duration of Paper-I and Paper-II is 2.5 hours each. Both papers contain 150 questions that carry 1 mark each and total to 150 marks. Also, the questions are objective-type ones.
The five sections in Paper-I include Child Development (30 marks), Language-I (30 marks), Language-II (30 marks), Mathematics (30 marks), and Environmental Sciences (30 marks).
For Paper-II, there are four sections in all – including Child Pedagogy (30 marks), Language-I (30 marks), Language-II (30 marks), Mathematics & Science and/or Social Sciences (60 marks).
APTET: Admit Card
The applicant has to produce the Admit Card in the exam hall for the authorities to confirm their identity. Admit cards are downloadable from the official website. The candidate must check whether the details on the Admit Card are correct.
For downloading the Admit Card, the candidate should browse the official website. They must search for the ‘APTET Admit Card’ link. Also, they have to enter some details such as registration number and date of birth to access their respective admit cards. After entering the mandatory details, the admit card is exhibited on the screen. The final step is to print a copy of the Admit Card to carry to the exam hall or else they will not be permitted to sit for the exam.
APTET: Exam Result
The authorities declare the exam results on the official website. To download their results, the candidate must click on the ‘APTET Result’ tab and enter the necessary details. Subsequently, the results are viewable on the screen and the candidate can print a copy.
|AP TET hall ticket 2022 released||Click Here|
|APTET Exam Result||Click Here|
|APTET Official Website||Click Here|
|Social Media Links for Latest Updates|
Join Our Telegram Page Follow Follow Share Share Tweet Print Page