NCVT ITI Certificate Download on ncvtmis.gov.in
The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) makes the NCVT ITI Certificate downloadable on its official web link https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/. After completing the vocational trade semesters, successful candidates can access their NCVT certificates through the NCVT official website.
ITI Certificate PDF Download: How to Download?
The steps to follow the NCVT ITI Certificate are studied below:
- The first step is to go to the NCVT official portal, https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/.
- On the website homepage, you have to locate and tap the “Login” tab that appears at the top of the right-hand side of the portal homepage.
- On the subsequent page, continue by entering your “Login ID” and “Password”.
- Thereon, click on the “MIS” option and then tap the “NPIU” tab.
- The following step includes tapping the “Academic” option on the new page.
- Now, input your details such as “Trade”, “Session”, and “Institution”.
- After this, your NCVT ITI Certificate appears on the screen.
- It is mandatory to keep a print copy of your NCVT ITI Certificate for your records.
- Always check the details in your NCVT ITI Certificate and contact the concerned authorities in case of any errors or discrepancies.
ITI Certificate Download
|National Council of Vocation Training
|Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
|NCVT MIS ITI exam
|ITI Courses 1st, 2nd Year / 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Semester
NCVT ITI Certificate Download: How to Verify?
Here are the steps to verify your NCVT ITI Certificate:
- Go to the NCVT official portal
- Locate the “Verification” tab that is seen on the navigation bar
- Select the “e-certificate verification” tab from the drop-down menu of the “Verification” tab
- The system will display the “e-certificate verification” login page
- Input your “e-certificate number” and “number type” in the relevant boxes.
- The system exhibits the status of the NCVT ITI Certificate
- The final step is to verify your certification status.
Result How to Check?
Candidates can check their NCVT MIS results via the below-listed steps:
- The initial step is to browse the NCVT MIS official web portal https://ncvtmis.gov.in/Pages/Home.aspx.
- Follow by locating the “Verification” tab on the homepage and selecting the “Marksheet Validation” option from the submenu.
- The system gets directed to the login page, where you have to enter details such as “Roll Number / Registration Number” and “Exam System”.
- Upon entering your details correctly, you can view your NCVT MIS result on the screen.
National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)
The NCVT was earlier known as the National Council of Vocational Trades and now it is referred to as the National Council of Vocational Training. Also, the Government of India set up these vocational centres to impart vocational training to youngsters.
The Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Ministry instructs the NCVT on how to conduct the vocational training courses. Also, the NCVT conducts the AITT (All India Trade Test), CTS (Craftsman Training Scheme), and ATS (Apprentice Training Scheme).
The NCVT ITI programs have four semesters and candidates can download their respective NCVT certificates via the NCVT official web portal.