The year of establishment of PG College in Ghazipur in Uttar Pradesh in India is 1957. The College enjoys affiliation with the Veer Bahadur Purvanchal University, Jaunpur. Also, the College has been granted the ‘B’ grade by the NAAC and accredited by the University Grants Commission. The official website of the PG College in Ghazipur is https://pgcghazipur.ac.in/index.html.
The College accepts applications of eligible candidates for courses in various streams for both undergraduate-level and postgraduate-level courses. Candidates can enrol for programs in the fields of Commerce, Science, Arts, Education, and Physical Education at the College.
The College members are committed to promoting quality higher education, with an emphasis on women empowerment. More so, the College students receive vocational training so they can enhance their employability and contribute to the progress of the nation.
The College, also, takes pride in being counted among the list of 20 colleges from the NGO sector to be developed as a model college, as per Government policy.
The PG College in Ghazipur offers the following courses:
- Master of Science (MSc): (2 years) (specializations in Environmental Science, Agriculture, Botany, Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): (3 years) (specializations in Science)
- Master of Arts (MA): (2 years) (specializations in English, Sanskrit, History, Sociology, Economics, Hindi, Political Science, Psychology)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): (3 years)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): (3 years)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE): (3 years)
- Bachelor of Education (BEd): (2 years)
- Bachelor of Agriculture: (4 years)
To apply to any of the courses that the PG College in Ghazipur offers, the aspirants must download the application form from the official website. Follow by furnishing the mandatory information and submitting the filled form at the College office – before the deadline of the stipulated programs.
The PG College in Ghazipur is equipped with a range of facilities for the pupils’ all-round development. They can avail medical centers, a library, sports hubs, internet connectivity, and modern IT infrastructure.