The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card for the Tier 2 examination on 17th January 2022. Applicants are required to first check their application status to know whether they have been passed the Tier-I exam. Only the admit cards of the candidates who have qualified the Tier-I examination are eligible to appear for the Tier-II exam. The shortlisted applicants can view/ download their admit cards via the official website of the SSC, ssc.nic.in, and other regional websites.
The SSC is scheduled to hold the CGL Tier 2 examination on two days that are 28th and 29th January 2022.
The direct link to access your SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card is https://www.sscmpr.org/index.php?Page=cgl_tier_2_2020_0036.
Steps to download the SSC CGL 2020 Admit Card for the Tier II examination
- As the initial step, candidates should visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in; also, they can visit any of the regional websites.
- The subsequent step is to click the “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT-CARD-FOR-COMBINED-GRADUATE- LEVEL(TIER-II)-2020-TO-BE-HELD-ON-28/01/2022 AND 29/01/2022”/
- Next, the applicants have to enter their login credentials – including Date of Birth and Registered ID / Roll Number.
- Thereafter, the system displays the admit cards of the candidate on the screen.
- Aspirants are advised to keep a print copy of their admit cards for their records.