The Sriram Law Academy (SLA) is located in Chennai city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Since Jan 2002, SLA has been functioning as a coaching institute for law courses. Also, the Academy was the pioneer in holding classroom training for law programs.
At SLA, the law aspirants can enroll for coaching programs for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) that is conducted by 14 National Law Universities (NLUs). The NLUs consider the CLAT scores of the law aspirants for granting admissions to their law courses.
SLA’s founder directors are A. Raman, who is a Chartered Accountant; and Hema Raman, who is a lawyer. Through their efforts, the Academy has garnered repute over the years and is, now counted among the All India Top Ranks.
Sriram Law Academy: Salient Features
- Boasts of innovative pedagogy and teaching methodologies.
- Operates on a non-commercial basis while maintaining the highest standards of tutoring.
- Has committed and well-qualified faculty members who guide the pupils while extending personalized support.
- Provides a range of facilities to the students – including well-maintained classrooms and lecture halls.
- Conducts a range of mock and topic-wise class tests to ensure that the students get enough practice and become well-versed with the exam pattern.
- The pupils get access to Sriram Web Support.
- The parents receive their child’s Student Performance Report regularly.
Sriram Law Academy: Classroom Courses Offered
Sriram Power: (For Class XII students)
Sriram Expert: (For Class X pass students and runs for 1 year)
Sriram Law Academy: Admission Process
To apply for SLA’s law coaching programs, the aspirants have to visit the official website, www.sriramlawacademy.com. Here, they must click on the ‘Register’ option, following which the registration form appears on the screen. The applicants have to fill in the details and, then, click ‘Register’.
After successful registration, the candidate should log in to their respective account and select ‘Enrol Courses’. Then, they should click on ‘Join CLAT courses’ and enter their address details and follow by clicking on ‘Apply’. The next step is to submit the application form and the mandatory documents in the prescribed format.
There are several modes of making payment for the coaching programs. These include via Cheque or Draft, Cards, Net Banking, and Online Transfers.
|Details of Sriram Law Academy Chennai|
|Full Name||Sriram Law Academy|
|Address||Ankur Plaza, Office No.10, 2nd Floor, 113, G.N.Chetty Road, T. Nagar, Near Vani Mahal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017|
|Phone||+91 – 98400 97395|