SMMH Medical College Saharanpur : Courses, Admission and Exam Result

SMMH Medical College Saharanpur

The erstwhile Kansiram Medical College, Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College (SMHH Medical College) has been renamed after Mahmud Hasan Deobandi, who was an Islamic scholar; he was, also, known as Shaykhul Hind. 

The SMHH is a state medical college that is traceable to Saharanpur in the Uttar Pradesh state of India. In the year 2015, the Medical Council of India gave approval for admitting the first fundamental batch in to this prestigious college. The College specializes in the MBBS course and admits 100 eligible students in the program from the year 2015 onwards.

Popularly, the SMHH College is called Saharanpur Medical College. Also, this renowned medical institution bears affiliation with the Chaudhary Charan Singh University in Meerut. Plus, the SMHH medical college has an attached hospital, which provides super specialty services to cater to the healthcare needs of students and general public.


The SMHH Medical College specializes in undergraduate medical courses, particularly the MBBS program.

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for the MBBS program that the SMHH Medical College conducts, the aspiring candidates have to first clear the Class 10+2 exam and score at least 50% in the qualifying exam. Moreover, their subjects in the qualifying examination must include Physics, English, Chemistry, and Biology.

More so, the applicants have to qualify the NEET-UG that the National Testing Agency (NTA) holds every year.

The MBBS course runs for 5.5 years and includes a 1-year internship.

Counseling for all-India quota for the MBBS Course

To apply for the MBBS course at the SMHH Medical College, the aspirants have to register for NEET Counseling.

The first step is to register on the official website and fill in their preferred colleges. The authorities allot seats based on the availability of seats and the candidate’s performance.

The College considers the applicants’ scores in the NEET-UG exam to fill the 15% all-India quota and the remaining 85% state-quota of seats for the MBBS course.


The SMHH College campus has a host of facilities for the all-round development of the pupils. They have access to internet connectivity, computer laboratories, medical aid, among others.

Also, the meritorious pupils can apply for scholarships, as granted by the Central Government and State Government. Further, students from economically-backward classes can apply for fee concessions.

Details of S.M.M.H. Medical College Saharanpur
  Full Name Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College, Saharanpur
 Affiliation Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (2021 – present)
Chaudhary Charan Singh University (2015 – 2021)
  Contact No 0132-2971155
  Founded 2015
  Address Ambala Rd, Beedpur, Uttar Pradesh 247232
  State Uttar Pradesh
  Country India
Social Media Links for Latest Updates
onlineresultportal google news
Join Our Telegram Page Follow Follow Share Share Tweet Print Page

One thought on “SMMH Medical College Saharanpur : Courses, Admission and Exam Result

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *