RITES Limited has declared 170 vacancies via the notification that was issued on 5th November 2020. These include for posts of Civil Engineer (50 openings), Electrical Engineer (30 openings), and Mechanical Engineer (90 openings).
Eligible candidates can apply online via the official website, www.rites.com, before November 26, 2020.
RITES Recruitment 2020: How to Apply
- To apply for the RITES vacancies, the candidates have to browse on the official website, www.rites.com
- Go to the Careers page for downloading the Application Form
- Fill in all the details and submit your application online
- Also, pay the requisite application fee
- After application submission, the system generates ‘Registration No.’
- Take a copy of the submitted Application Form for further reference purposes.
RITES Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
The upper age limit to apply for the given RITES engineer posts is 40 years.
The applicant should hold BSc (Engineering)/BTech/BE degree in any valid discipline. More so, they should come with at least 2 years of experience in the given field.
RITES Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The RITES authorities will conduct the selection process based on the candidate’s performance in the written test and interview. Also, their work experience and educational experience are considered.
To check the official notification, click on the link https://rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/14_20.pdf
|Online Application Start||05 November 2020|
|Registration Last Date||26 November 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||26 November 2020|
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/- plus Taxes|
|EWS/ SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 300/- plus Taxes|
|PWD Candidates||Rs. 300/- plus Taxes|
|RITES Engineer Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|RITES Registration||Click Here|