- Browse the official website and sign in to your respective account
- Search the homepage for the ‘TNDTE Diploma Oct Result 2019’ tab and click on the same
- The system displays a new page
- Proceed by entering your registration number, date of birth and roll number
- The system exhibits your exam result
- Click on the ‘Download’ tab for viewing your result
- Keep a print copy for your records
The Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE) of Tamil Nadu has released the Diploma results of the 1st, 3rd, and 5th semester exams on January 10, 2020. The exams were held from 22nd October 2019 until the end of November 2019. And the candidates who gave the exam should check their exam results via the official website of the Tamil Nadu DOTE that is http://www.tndte.gov.in/site/. The direct link for checking the results is http://188.8.131.52/result_Oct2019. The candidates can, also, apply for re-evaluation if they are not satisfied with their examination results. To view their results on the official website, the applicants are required to enter their Registration Number that consists of 8 digits. For registration numbers that are less than 8 digits, zero had to be added as prefix. Other than that, the applicants have to enter other details such as date of birth and roll number for accessing their results. TNDTE Diploma October 2019 Exam Result: How to Check? Follow the below-mentioned steps to view the TNDTE October 2019 Exam Result.