The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) has made available the results of candidates who gave exams for the undergraduate (BSc, BCom, and BA) and postgraduate programs (MCom, MA, and MSc) under its colleges. To access the MJPRU Result 2021, the students have to visit the official website of the MJPRU, www.mjpru.ac.in, to enter their login details.
A large number of students appeared for the various semesters (1st to 8th semester) of the UG and PG courses of the MJPRU this year. To download their respective results, the aspirants require their Roll Number and Date of Birth to enter on the official website.
Some details that are mentioned on the candidate’s MJPRU Scorecard 2021 are date of birth, name of the applicant, father’s name, mother’s name, total marks scored, course, qualifying status, among others.
Note: Candidates can submit applications for revaluation after the MJPRU Result 2021 is released.
Steps to download MJPRU Result 2021
- Browse the official website of the MJPRU, www.mjpru.ac.in.
- The next step is to click on the “News & Section” tab that appears on the home page.
- Follow by selecting the “MJPRU Result 2021” link.
- Put in your “Roll Number” and “Date of Birth” when prompted by the system.
- The MJPRU Scorecard 2021 of the candidate comes up on the screen.
- Download a copy of your MJPRU Result 2021 and keep a printout for your reference.