The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has made available/accessible the Odisha Civil Service Mains Exam Admit Card 2020. Candidates should visit the official website of the OPSC, opsconline.gov.in, for checking their respective admit cards. The Commission is scheduled to hold the Main exam on 8th February 2022.
The Mains exam will be conducted for the following subjects: Agricultural Engineering (Paper-I), Civil Engineering (Paper-I), Electrical Engineering (Paper-I), Mechanical Engineering (Paper-I), History (Paper-II), and Psychology (Paper-II)
Candidates should follow the below-listed instructions to download their Odisha Civil Service Mains Examination Admit Card 2020.
The direct link to check the Odisha Civil Service Mains Exam Admit Card 2020 is http://opsconline.gov.in/dnld/072021_Main/.
Steps to check/download the Odisha Civil Service Mains Exam Admit Card 2020:
- Browse the official website of the OPSC, opsconline.gov.in, as the first step.
- Next, you should tap the “Odisha Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2020” icon that appears on the home page.
- Follow by entering your login credentials and the system will exhibit your admit card on screen then.
- Proceed by checking of all details in the admit card are correct.
- The next step is to download a copy of your admit card for your records.
Note that the OPSC examiners will hold the Mains examination in two shifts. Whereas the first shift will last from 0900 hours to 1200 hours, the second shift will be from 1400 hours to 1700 hours.