CLAT Prep India (CPI) operates from Jaipur city in India’s Rajasthan state and offers law coaching courses to law aspirants. CPI was founded by Pranav Mishra, who was a CAT Topper, and Abhishek Chaturvedi, who is an MBA Graduate and MAT Topper. Also, there are several other CPI centers across the country’s varied cities.
Among the law courses that are held in India for admission to the country’s prestigious law institutes is the popular Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) that qualifies the students to gain admission in the premier National Law Universities (NLUs).
The Union Government of India has set up NLUs across India. They are legal education centers that conduct the 5-year law integrated course where the successful students are conferred with dual degrees that are the basic law graduation and Bachelor of Law (LLB) degrees, upon course completion.
The CLAT contains 200 multiple-choice questions, with a 2-hour duration. The question paper has 5 areas: General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, Mathematics, and English.
Also, there is a large percentage of law aspirants, vying for admission in the NLUs to build careers in law. However, they have to excel in the CLAT exam for the NLUs admissions, thus they opt for coaching programs. Over the years, CPI has gained repute and, also, boasts of an excellent track record of successful students. In all, CPI caters to the quality law coaching requirements of the law aspiring candidates suitably.
CLAT Prep India: Salient Features
- Provides exhaustive study material to the pupils
- Covers Course Syllabus with online resources
- To give adequate practice to the pupils, CPI conducts online and offline Test-series programs, as well as sectional tests
- Offers personal doubt clearing sessions where the students can clarify their doubts
- Has the Attendance Management System (AMS)
- Offers a host of facilities to the pupils – such as self-study areas, well-maintained classrooms, and library
- Conducts regular exam counseling
- Hosts Parent-Teacher meetings on a regular basis
- Imparts training for group discussions, written ability test, and personal interview
- Regular feedback and evaluation of students’ performance
- Manages the “KAR LAW BAAT” that is an online forum for holding group discussions
- Has experienced, full-time and dedicated faculty members, with several years of teaching experience
- Pupils receive personal attention from faculty members, with only 40 students per batch
- Boasts of having the largest faculty base in Jaipur
- Innovative Classroom teaching methods
CLAT Prep India: Courses Offered
1-year Achiever Plus (For XII pass students)
1-Year Target Plus (For XII Appearing students)
2-year Foundation Plus (For XI Appearing students)
|Details of CLAT Prep India|
|Full Name||CLAT Prep India|
|Address||3rd Floor, SB Tower, Near IOC Petrol Pump, Sahkar Marg, Jaipur|
|Phone||0141-2740131 , 2742235|