The MH CET law result 2020 is to be declared today, 28th Nov 2020, by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. Students who have appeared in the 3-year MH CET law exam for the LLB course that was held on November 2 and 3, 2020, can check their results via the official website, mahacet.org.
The concerned authorities will release the results in the form of a scoreboard.
MH CET Law 2020: how to download result?
The candidates can access and download their MH CET Law 2020 Result via the following steps.
- The first step to visit the official website and follow by logging in to their respective accounts
- Next, the aspirant should search for the UG course section and select the ‘MAH LLB (3 years) CET 2020’ link
- The system will, then, display the result link on the applicant’s portal
- After clicking on the ‘Result’ link, the system will show the scorecard
- Download a copy of result and save for reference purposes
MH CET Law 2020: Counselling and Merit List
Following the declaration of the MH CET law 3-year LLB result, the selected candidates will be invited for the Centralized Admission Process that the State Cell of Maharashtra conducts. However, beforehand, they have to register for the counseling sessions and furnish their college choices.
On the official website, the examiners will upload the provisional merit list, which contains the candidates’ names and ranks. The provisional merit list is required for allotting seats, because seats are allotted on the basis of merit and the applicant’s preferences.