The registration process for MICAT-I which the MICA Ahmedabad administers will conclude on November 25, 2021. MICAT is scheduled to be held on December 5, 2020.
Applicants who want admission in the PGDM and PGDM-C programs that MICA Ahmedabad offers can apply via the official website, micat.ac. The concerned authorities are accepting applications until November 25, 2020.
MICA Admission Test (MICAT) is conducted every year at the national level for admitting students to the PGDM and PGDM-C courses that the Institute conducts.
MICAT-II registrations will start from November 26, 2020, and continue until January 20, 2021. Where the second session of MICAT 2021 is concerned, it has been scheduled for January 30, 2021.
MICAT 2021: How to Apply Online?
To apply for MICAT-I of 2021, the candidates have to follow the below-listed steps.
- Browse the official website of MICAT, mica.ac.in
- Select the ‘MICAT 2021 Registration’ tab
- Provide all the required details and study the terms and conditions
- Note down your User ID and Password
- Click on the ‘existing user’ link to access and fill the application form
- Input all mandatory details and upload a copy of latest photograph
- Proceed by submitting the application form and paying the application fee
- Maintain a print-out of the acknowledgment that the system displays