The UGC-NET results for the June-September 2020 session have been released by the National Testing Agency on the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The exam was held between the dates 24th September to 13th November 2020. The exam was conducted for 81 NET subjects via online mode.
UGC-NET Results 2020: how to check?
- Go to the official website of NTA
- Search for and follow by clicking on the tab ‘Latest @ NTA’
- Enter the requisite details such as date of birth and application number and click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- The results will be shown on the screen
- Download your result and keep a print copy for later reference
The category-wise cut-off scores for all subjects have also been declared by the NTA. To check the UGC-NET June 2020 cutoff scores in percentile, click here https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=788&iii=Y.
As per an official notice of the NTA, there were 860976 applicants who registered for the UGC-NET June- Sep 2020 exam; and a total of 5,26,707 aspirants gave the exam.
Here is the category-wise break up of applicants who appeared for the UGC-NET exam:
General: 156882 candidates
Gen-EWS: 47161 candidates
OBC-NCL: 192434 candidates
Schedules castes: 88914 candidates
Scheduled Tribes: 33811 candidates
PwD: 7505 candidates
Total: 526707 candidates