Candidates who appeared for the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MIS) Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Semester exam during August/ September can, now, check their results via the official website, https://ncvtmis.gov.in/. The National Council of Vocational Training has uploaded the examination results on the site.
As part of the ITI courses, the students have to pursue Apprenticeship Training. Here, the students enter into an Apprenticeship contract with employers and are bound by the stipulated guidelines.
As part of basic training of Apprenticeship programs, both theoretical and practical knowledge is imparted, pertaining to relevant trades. As such, the pupils receive on-the-job-training to acquire specific skills to work in the given trade. Training helps them to handle equipment, machineries, and instruments independently before they are assigned to work on the shop floor area for practical training.
Then, after completion of the ITI programs, the students can get jobs in the trades for which they have been trained.
NCVT MIS Semester Result 2021: How to check results?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to check your NCVT MIS ITI Semester Result 2021.
- Browse the official website
- Go to the ‘Results’ section
- Select your state result tab, after which the system directs to a new page
- Search for the ‘NCVT MIS Semester Result 2021’ link on the site and select the given tab
- Enter the required details such as date of birth and registration number
- Then, click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- The system exhibits your NCVT MIS ITI Semester Result 2021
- Download your examination results and maintain a print copy for record purposes
Check NCVT All Semester Result – Click Here